Everyday children of all ages are removed from their homes through no fault of their own. Sadly, 70% of children who are victims of sex trafficking are or have been in foster care and 36% of emancipated foster youth become homeless.
FosterAll believes faith communities are the answer to changing the trajectory of the lives of children in foster care.
There are many challenges facing faith communities today. One of which are volunteers who come and go making it difficult to sustain even the most worthwhile and needed ministries.
FosterAll is here to help. As your partner and administrator, FosterAll provides your congregation with information on the foster care system, guides your families through the fostering process and offers wrap-around activities for congregants to support fostering families.
Foster Care Program Activities
FOSTER CARE PRESENTATION
CHRISTMAS TOY DRIVE
Your Next Steps
- Meet with a FosterAll Liaison
- Schedule a customized Foster Care Presentation and AskAway for your congregation
- Appoint Champions to serve as coordinators for your program
- Select Foster Care program activities that best suit your congregation
- Begin serving foster children and families
Let's Answer the Call Together!